We do our best to see patients in a timely manner. Please help us by:
- Downloading the forms and completing them ahead of time
- Bringing your insurance card and photo ID to your appointment
- Arriving 10 minutes prior to your appointment time and having your insurance card, photo ID and paperwork ready to present at the desk
- Bringing any prior imaging you've had done with another physician (x-rays, MRIs, CTs, etc)
- Sticking to the problem(s) you made your appointment for.
It is difficult to anticipate the complexities of each person's problems, but we do our best to estimate how much time will be needed for each visit. In order to be considerate of everyone's time, we ask that you limit your visit to two problems.